Global No.1 Hacking Competition
|Date||3rd of Feb.(Sat.) 9:00am ~ 4th of Feb.(Sun.) 9:00am, 2018 / 24hr (KST)|
|Registration||Online : 1st of Jan ~ 3rd of Feb. 2018|
|Participant||White hackers all over the world|
|Date||from 4th to 5th of April|
|Venue||COEX, Grand Ballroom(1F)|
10 teams (group event)
- Top 9 ranked teams of preliminary round will go on to the final match
- Qualified team: PPP(winner of CODEGAET2017)
|Questions||High-Level questions which reflected the recent hacking cases|
1st(ZEROONE HEART) Prize money 30,000,000KRW
2nd(ZEROONE BRAIN) Prize money 10,000,000KRW
3rd(ZEROONE EYE) Prize money 5,000,000KRW
|Suppt||2 rooms f 2 nights will be given to each team|
- ① Qualification f participation
- - The number of participants in final: 4 members at maximum
- - The final participants must be chosen among less than 10 people, when registering the preliminary.
- - The written infmation in the preliminary registration process, must belong to the participant, himself. (Identification of infmation is required in the phase of final.)
- - The identical team is restricted to participate again, in the final contest in general university departments.
- ② Final Qualifying
- - Top 10th ranked teams of preliminary round will go on to the final match
- - The final team is supposed to submit the question solving rept within a week, after the result announcement of preliminary contest, the submitted rept will be notified through website.
- ③ Rule on site
- - It is possible to nullify the entire procedures which were done without valid certification in the contest server.
- - The entire team team members who have certified the key value through an inappropriate sharing with people besides the final contest participants will be disqualified, regardless of the contest results.
- - If the improper behavi is caught, qualification f participation will be stripped away by the authity decision of the contest operation management. the person concerned will also be deprived of the qualification f participation f 3 years later in the CODEGATE contest