Global No.1 Hacking Competition
|Date||From 9th to 10th of April, 2020|
|Venue||Coex, Grand Ballroom(2F)|
10 teams (group event)
- Top 9 ranked teams of preliminary round will go on to the final match
- Qualified team: Yangginmotti (winner of CODEGAET2019)
|Questions||High-Level questions which reflected the recent hacking cases|
1st(ZEROONE HEART) Prize money 30,000,000KRW
2nd(ZEROONE BRAIN) Prize money 10,000,000KRW
3rd(ZEROONE EYE) Prize money 5,000,000KRW
|Suppt||2 rooms f 2 nights will be given to each team|
|Qualified||Yangginmotti||Winner of CODEGATE2019||Republic of Korea|
|3||More Smoked Leet Chichken||7008||Russian Federation|
|7||The Duck||6118||Korea, South|
- ① Qualification f participation
- - The number of participants in final: 4 members at maximum
- - The identical team is restricted to participate again, in the final contest in general university departments.
- ② Final Qualifying
- - Top 10th ranked teams of preliminary round will go on to the final match
- - The final team is supposed to submit the question solving rept within a week, after the result announcement of preliminary contest, the submitted rept will be notified through website.
- ③ Rule on site
- - It is possible to nullify the entire procedures which were done without valid certification in the contest server.
- - The entire team team members who have certified the key value through an inappropriate sharing with people besides the final contest participants will be disqualified, regardless of the contest results.
- - If the improper behavi is caught, qualification f participation will be stripped away by the authity decision of the contest operation management. the person concerned will also be deprived of the qualification f participation f 3 years later in the CODEGATE contest